Welcome To My Website - Index Credit Spreads and Iron Condor TradingMy goal is to provide relevant commentary on topics of options investing and risk management in a format that is easy to understand and thought provoking.
I am an active trader of option credit spreads on the SPX, NDX and RUT broad based stock indexes and the SPY, QQQQ, DIA, and IWM ETF indexes. My goal is to complete one very safe Iron Condor trade monthly. I am offering an advisory service to subscribers who want to trade option credit spreads and Iron Condor trades with me. I am very conservative and only enter into trades that have a very high probability of being profitable.
My purpose is to make it EASY and SAFE for you to build your wealth using the power of credit spread options. I want to help you avoid the painful mistakes most beginning traders (and many experienced traders) make. You just process my trades to earn a very consistent monthly return. I know once you try my service, you’ll find it to be the most easy and profitable way to build wealth you have ever discovered. That’s why I want you to try it ABSOLUTELY FREE for 60 days. Just sign up for my service and you will immediately receive all my active trades. You can start investing right away, or just follow my trades "on paper" for 60 days. If you are not convinced this Trading Strategy is the safest, easiest way to build wealth, simply tell me you want to cancel, and you won't be charged a dime.While I show you how to make consistent monthly profits with options, I also teach you something more important. And that is how to effectively manage your money, so when a trade is at risk, your losses are kept to an absolute minimum.
Please Contact Me and I will send you examples of recent trades. I reply immediately to all my emails if I am at my office computer or using my laptop. If I am away from Internet access I promise to reply within 12 hours.
My advisory service is unique in 3 ways;
1) You can try my service for 60 days, or 2 full months, before paying any subscription fees. I suggest you paper trade all the trade alerts I email and post to the members page during this trial. If you have any questions about how to process these trades I want you to send me an email. I will do my best to help you including sending you a flash movie with audio instructions illustrating the type of trade or trades being questioned. Click here to play a flash movie.
2) And if you feel you need a little more time to try my service just send me an email and I will extend your trial an additional 60 days, or however long it takes. I want every new subscriber to know exactly what they are doing before they start trading credit spreads and Iron Condors live with their own funds.
3) I reimburse all subscription fees when I have a losing month. This will be a rare occurrence because all my trades are implemented with very strict risk management strategies.
Benefits of My Service, Credit Spread Trading and Iron Condors
- My credit trades have a 80% - 90% probability of expiring worthless when filled. Profits are realized in bull, bear and sideways markets.
- 1 Iron Condor Credit Spread Trade each month. An Iron Condor trade consists of 2 Credit Spread Trades on the same index, a Bull Put Credit Spread and a Bear Call Credit Spread. Sometimes I will execute both spread orders at the same time for an Index. This immediately completes an Iron Condor trade. Other times I will execute either the Bull Put or Bear Call Credit Spread trade first and then follow a few days, or one week later, with the other trade to complete an Iron Condor. Each weekend I will email and post to the Members Page an update discussing all the open trades and comment on my trading plans for the next week.
- Click here to see what an actual trade alert and order ticket looks like.
- Click here to see a recent Weekly Update that is emailed and posted to the Members Page each weekend.
- The majority of time we just make our trade, collect our credit and wait for the next month. This is not a day trading system. There is no need to monitor the market and your active trades all day long in front of the computer screen. In fact it's really a very boring trading system.
- Paper trading is the best way to learn this option strategy. It's all free with CBOE's Virtual Trading system and my 60 day trial. In February 2007 I started creating Flash Movie files for new subscribers. These movie files illustrate the steps to select and submit credit spread trades. This is ultimate learning tool that I hope will more than satisfy the needs of new subscribers who have never traded option credit spreads and Iron Condors.
- The SPX, NDX and RUT Indexes and SPY, QQQQ and IWM ETF's Indexes are not subject to the same wild swings as individual stocks.
- With Iron Condor trades you get double the credit but you only have one side of the trade that requires margin.
- Your trading capital is only used to support margin requirements. Most option brokers allow you to invest your trading capital and use it as collateral for spread trading. This way you can earn 2 returns with the same capital.